Sunday, February 8, 2009

3D/4D Ultrasound






I haven't updated in a while because nothing new has really been happening. The pregnancy is moving along smoothly and my OB says I'm making this look so easy. (knock on wood)


But today I have new pictures to post!

Yesterday we went to have our 3D/4D ultrasound and it was AMAZING. The place we visited didn't feel like a clinic or doctor's office in any way. It was set up more like a spa. We walked into the room and there was a big couch for your guests, and then a nice comfy bed for me. The lights were dimmed and there was a big screen plasma tv mounted on the wall in front of me so that everybody in the room could see what was going on with baby.


As soon as the ultrasound tech put up the first 3D image, Mark and I got tears in our eyes. It was just so surreal to see a picture of Roxy that ACTUALLY looked like a baby. It made it seem so much more real to me. She's so cute. She has these chubby little cheeks already, and I'm pretty sure she has my lips. She had the hiccups in there which was hysterical to watch, and she even yawned at one point. It was so cool. I wish I could do it once a week!








1 comment:

  1. WOW! Technology is great. She looks so relaxed and peacful laying there - - just being chill in the warmth of her mommy's tummy =)

    ReplyDelete