Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy New Year!

This is the Bassinet we chose. Cute, right?


I hope everyone had a great time over the holidays. Alexis had plans with her friends for New Year's Eve so Mark and I had a nice quiet dinner out and then I was in bed early. Surprise, surprise.


New Year's Day we went to Babies R Us and registered which was SO....MUCH...FUN! There are just so many cute things to buy for baby. We picked out all the big pieces we want like the swing, high chair, pack and play, bassinet...etc. But we didn't buy anything yet because I'm trying to hold off as long as possible since we really don't have any place to put the baby's things right now. So I just added it to my registry for the time being. A lot of the things I picked out are out of stock, so if they come back in stock I may have to just go ahead and order before they run out again. We'll see.


Someone told me that anything that's still on your registry after your due date, you can purchase for 10% off. So right before the baby is born I'll have to go add tons of stuff that I know I'll need like diapers and toiletries so that I can get a nice discount on them after the baby is born. :)


It's a relief to have all the big things picked already. Now the only thing I need to decide on is the crib, changing table, and glider. Alexis and I plan to go shopping on Saturday and hopefully we'll find something we like. I'll post pictures if I find anything cute.

2 comments:

  1. Hey!! Happy New Year Momma!! How are you feeling? I am so excited for you! I love the pattern you picked - it is so girly! Hope all is well and I'll talk to you soon! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Donna! I thought it was pretty cute too. Alexis wanted me to pick the same pattern for the crib bedding but I went with something pink and green instead. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete