Thursday, March 26, 2009

Nothing new....

I had my OB appointment today. I had my Beta Strep test. He said if it comes back positive that just means I'll have to take antibiotics when I'm in labor. They did the test earlier in my pregnancy and it was negative, but they like to check again as you get closer to delivery.

It was kinda funny today because when the nurse brought me into the room, she gave me a sheet and told me to get undressed from the waist down. Well, the sheet they give you is only big enough to lay on your lap, you can't really wrap it around your body. So as I was sitting on the table waiting for my OB to come in, I kept pulling my shirt down in back and thinking "oh no he's going to see my butt crack when he walks in..." And then I realized, dude, he's about to get up close and personal with my hoo-ha, and I'm worried about a little butt crack showing? Pretty funny the things we worry about.

I go back in 10 days for my next appointment, and then it will be every week after that. We're entering the home stretch!

No comments:

Post a Comment